Beetrees, bees’ natural home for millions of years, are more vital now than ever.
- Birth 3 to 4 swarms per year.
- Need no treatment or contact with people.
- Are a fascinating and beautiful addition to any garden.
- If YOU (or someone you know) want a beetree, open this page for basic info on the process.
- Know of a beetee? Please send us this short survey
Donations needed and appreciated!
Urban Bees and Gardens is grateful to work with several arborists, many part of a local advocacy and education org Oregon Community Trees to locate and as needed securely relocate several beetrees.
Click images for vids, stills and info