Our shows weave stories, images and footage to renew the age-old bond between people and bees.
From 30 minute intros for teachers or business lunches … to 90 minute in-depth programs with live bees and after-show project activities, let us engage YOUR group.
Discover how bees:
- Are easy to keep and vital for food security.
- Cook invading hornets to save their own colony.
- Dance to tell their sisters exactly where nectar, pollen – even where their new home is.
- Heat hives to 97 degrees in late winter to incubate baby bees.
- Gave gods their powers / brought life to the earth … and other folk lore from around the world.
- Helped inspire colonialists to pull free of England.
There are versions for:
- Young children age 3+
- Science-based groups
- Faith-based groups
Email or call 503-975-2391 to discuss.
“An incredible program. Kids and adults were equally mesmerized!” Lisa M. Librarian Hillsdale Branch
“Thanks so much! We have been talking about bees lots since your talk. Very inspirational!” Siobhan G., mom
“Brian’s program is informative and fascinating! It’s a visceral, engaging experience. We’ll definitely have him return.” Brendan Lax, Hillsboro Librarian